DNATREE

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Passionate Burning Cross

I am finding it interesting the direction the synchs are going. And Trump or Hillary it makes no difference other than the "how" the world will be reached/changed.

Pam and I spend many evenings sitting by the fire and I have a great audio of the frogs etc. But tonight we both said what we saw in the fire which she said right after I had thought it. 

Passionate Burning Cross!!!   So because of this vision I was laying in bed later and remembered that those words were on my altar many years ago 1993 and were written in the hard-copy on the shelf.

PASSIONATE BURNING CROSS!!!!!



Quote
A passionate burning cross Shake the tree (dna) Shiver me timbers captain The virgins and their lamps waiting , drawing the fragrance of the heart,, the veil You misconscrued my IN TENT Let it roll!!! do ya feel the power Fullness (passionate,burning,cross, mobile,fullness) Wait upon the dream, then, when he and she meet,, it's right.

More to come...... Passonate Burning Cross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home